Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A fun blog to visit....




I admit it, I like to visit other blogs. One blog that has some fun ideas is 320 Sycamore.
Right now she has a link to a site where you can create your own font- for free! Check it out. She also has a link to a place where you can get a free photo book (hard bound). Visit her Tuesday, Feb. 2nd post. It is a fun blog with recipes, decorating ideas, and other creative things.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, thank you for the shout out! Come by anytime~thanks so much! I love the Marjorie Hinckley quote on your sidebar...it's nice to meet you!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I have been wanting to do that handwriting thing for a while now but I didn't have a scanner but come monday I will finally have a scanner and I will be able to do it!!!

Lacey said...

That sounds like lots of fun. Thanks for the tip!