With Valentine's Day quickly approaching,I decided to follow Liz's example
and tell how Ken and I first became a couple.
Unfortunately, our start was a bit slow
and quite
"sticky".
Ken had just returned from a mission in Brazil. I was a wide-eyed-innocent freshman living in the dorms at B.Y.U. (a Maeser Moose) with his sister, Marcia.
Ken came by to visit our apartment and offered to drive us around town in his
golden Mustang convertible- with the top down!
Pretty cool for a Southern Idaho farm girl, don't you think?
Well, after the ride we discovered that my frozen home-made raspberry jam that I brought back from my parent's house had spilled all over the floor of the back seat of the car!
It took four years and a LOT of hanging out time to undo the damage,
but we did eventually end up together.
Thanks for the fun ride!
3 comments:
haha, that's funny. I love the jam story... but I want more detail!!! I love that picture of you two though.
Fabulous picture! While I'm sure the jam was a mess to clean up, looking back now I bet it was worth it! Thanks for sharing your story.
Yeah, we want more detail... I can just see the look on dad's face when he discovered jam all over the car!
Post a Comment