I'm not sure what is happening on my blog.Tonight I couldn't find any of my posts and I'm not sure
if it was just on my end, or if my posts disappeared for everyone.
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT I MIGHT HAVE DONE?
(A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!)

I was able to access things through the archives,
but nothing showed up when I opened my blog.
Do I need HELP or is this coming through o.k.?
(I realize if it isn't working , no one will know that I am needing help!)
3 comments:
I just popped in to have a look this morning and I'm seeing your blog ok! Of course I couldn't begin to be any help technologically! Just thought I'd let you know your blog is coming in ok for me! (p.s. I love to read it)
It's there for me too! I don't know what was going on for you last night?
Mine is completely blank today as well! Maybe a glitch in the system!
Post a Comment