
Today I spent a fun day with my sister, Linda.
We enjoyed lunch at The Olive Garden.
(The side dish of Alfredo sauce was heavenly with the bread sticks-
since we're not counting calories today! )
I bought these cute towels at a fun store called the Rock Loft.
I thought I might make some pillows out of them.
I also dropped two of my daughters off at the airport for their Spring Break trip to San Diego and hosted my niece Joanna and her hubby Eric as they prepare to fly off to N.Y. tomorrow.
It was a good day.
(By the way, it is really hard sleeping in when you are used to getting up early!)


4 comments:
sounds like a successful first day of spring break. Now we're going to see you in PReston tonight right????
Sounds like you're living Spring Break up to its fullest. Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)
You are right.IT WAS A GOOD DAY!! My cheeks look like I've enjoyed a few too many fun lunches...
I'm jealous that I can't get in on the fun sister outings! Love you guys!
Post a Comment