Sunday, February 6, 2011

Meet the newest member of the family….car style

We have consistently been a neutral-style family (boring?); you could always find us driving white, black, navy, or silver cars. 

Well, things have changed!

Katie is now the owner of this sporty, YELLOW 

2008 Chevrolet Aveo.

car 1

 

car 2

car 4

car 3

(Yes, this picture is blurry.  Sorry!)

Secretly, I think she was trying to help me with my

winter- color- deprivation!

I think YELLOW could be my new favorite winter color.

Here are some other fun yellows:

yellow 1yellow 3 yellow 2yellow 6yellow 7yellow 8yellow 9yellow 10

Things are looking pretty cheerful, don’t you think?

(Thanks, Google for the pictures.)

10 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I love the car! It is so pretty Katie. Congrats. And I especially like the yellow jacket with the yellow car. Mom you are right. It does bring some color to our winter dreariness.

julie said...

Nice!!!

Marg said...

Congrats Katie...Too bad your dad could not fix it, on the other hand...you don't look to disappointed.
Nice match of colors. That is so fun. We're to boring sometime aren't we? Black, silver, gray white....me too.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new ride! Very cute Katie.

Lacey said...

I especially love that Katie dresses to match her very cute new car! :) And I agree-- yellow seems to be a wonderful color to help you out of the winter funk!

Katie said...

How cute!!! So fun! And I love the jacket/car matching going on there!

Anonymous said...

I love my new car! It is by far the nicest one I've ever owned. I should point out that the yellow coat picture was my mom's idea. Although I was actually wearing it that day when I went to buy my car. I sure hope this one lasts and does not get stolen!

Katie C.

Irene said...

Yay Katie, I think your car is great and I'm glad you found one you like. I like the bright yellow!

Michelle said...

I love yellow as well! But then I've always loved the bright colors. Katie's car is so cute and "sassy" (as Melissa said). Kind of like her!

linda said...

Congrats! how fun!