Today we started putting the primer coat of paint on the outside of the playhouse.
We searched far and wide for the best workers available.
And they worked hard!
(Gogurt and chocolate raisins are great payment.)
After all, it is their house, too!
Things were going great until this little painter decided to kiss the newly painted wall (she’s excited and loves the house)!
Stayed tuned for more updates…..
JoAnn
P.S. Looks like someone might be busy touching things up!
Thanks for helping us, Liz!
8 comments:
What sweet girls! The playhouse is coming along so nicely, I love it!
Those girls are so precious! Pretty cute that you let thm help paint! I can't wait to see the finished house.
What sweet memories you are making with those little ones!
haha oh how I love it. Those girls were hilarious until things went... astray.
Really....is there anything cuter than that? Thank you for the welcome back. It's nice to be back among friends.
Sandra
I love that house and it's painters. Would it not be fun to see all the future tea parties and overnighters.
such cute pictures. and the way to really have the kids love and appreciate this play house is to get them involved with the work....it will be even more special for them.
such fun
and , the post below on your 93 year old FIL.....awesome!!!!!!
How cute is that "kiss" painted face! :) I can see that she didn't like the taste of the paint..lol
Post a Comment