Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Keeping Things in Perspective…..

image

With all the hustle and bustle of the holiday preparations under way, isn’t it nice to stop and reflect on the real meaning of Christmas? 

JoAnn

P.S.  Thanks for the reminder, Liz.  Your picture is perfect!

5 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I love how this picture turned out. The lighting makes it feel like the girls were actually there in the stable with Jesus.
PS Your posts are not showing up on my blogger...

Lacey said...

That picture turned out awesome. I'm glad you had your nice camera there to catch the moment!

Pondside said...

What a great shot - that's a keeper. Thank you so much for sharing it.

Marg said...

That is a gorgeous photos...and some special little ones enjoying the nativity scene.
I still have not gone across the line to ship the book, but it will be very soon, this weekend.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

This is a beautiful photo, JoAnn, and a wonderful reminder.