Thank you for the great elves you sent my way!
They have been V.E.R.Y. busy.
They have been shopping, wrapping, and even helping with the house decorations.
What life savers!
They know how to make it a
Love,
JoAnn
(You know who you are!)
It's so nice to have good helpers at this busty time of the year.I looked at your other posts and I love your Christmas tree, but was sad to see the stately pines that were blown down by the storm. I hope no one was injured.
I can use all the help I can get at this time of year! We're trying to keep it simple this year. We'll see how that goes...Mimi
Post a Comment
2 comments:
It's so nice to have good helpers at this busty time of the year.
I looked at your other posts and I love your Christmas tree, but was sad to see the stately pines that were blown down by the storm. I hope no one was injured.
I can use all the help I can get at this time of year! We're trying to keep it simple this year. We'll see how that goes...Mimi
Post a Comment