“Strawberry shortcake, blueberry pie,
Who's gonna be my lucky guy?
A-B-C-D…”
Thanks, Ken!
JoAnn
Awwwww - that was very sweet!
I've never seen that picture before. Is that one we got from grandpa? Looks good dad!
How sweet!
what a cute little sayingmade me think of plucking petals off a daisy, "he loves me he loves me not"
I love those kind of photos.....reminds me I better get a quick post ready for tomorrow.
Love that picture! Reminds me of my childhood. So sorry to hear about your MIL. She sounds like a wonderful example for you all. Mimi
How's your week going? I've been thinking as you celebrate the ending of the life of someone you loved dearly and impacted the world in a special way.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Awwwww - that was very sweet!
I've never seen that picture before. Is that one we got from grandpa? Looks good dad!
How sweet!
what a cute little saying
made me think of plucking petals off a daisy, "he loves me he loves me not"
I love those kind of photos.....reminds me I better get a quick post ready for tomorrow.
Love that picture! Reminds me of my childhood. So sorry to hear about your MIL. She sounds like a wonderful example for you all. Mimi
How's your week going? I've been thinking as you celebrate the ending of the life of someone you loved dearly and impacted the world in a special way.
Post a Comment