Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Little Bit of Nothing….and some pretty tulips

 

image

It’s such a beautiful time of year.

Everywhere I go I see colorful blossoms and early spring flowers.

Trees are covered with explosions of pink and white.

The weather is not too cold-and not too hot.

(It’s my personal comfort zone of 70-74 degrees!)

Our grass is GREEN!

It’s perfect.

I should be giddy with excitement.

Unfortunately,

I can’t think of one single thing to blog about.

We’re testing at school and the days are long.

I’d rather be working in my yard.

This weekend, I think I will take a little drive, armed with my camera (and maybe some 60’s music).

Too bad we don’t have our old Mustang convertible any more.

I’ll enjoy some:

Bobby Vinton

Herman’s Hermits

Beatles

Herb Alpert

The Monkees

The Rolling Stones

The Mama’s and the Papa’s

The Beach Boys

 

Any other suggestions?

I hope it works!

JoAnn

 

P.S.  I will miss Dick Clark and his forever young attitude!

(The man never aged.)

5 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

My question is where do you plan on finding this music? :) I am still yard jealous... I wish my yard were as green and beautiful as yours! Maybe one day... when you come make it that way.

Pondside said...

I have to stop staring at my tulips or they will NEVER open! Yours are gorgeous! I can wish and wish for temperatures that warm, but still the sky will be grey and the air cool.
Good luck with your picture-ride on the weekend!

Marg said...

What about Nana Mouskouri?
Some days I'm totally at a stand still with blogging...but I love your gift of flowers to us.
we are in the rain forest.

Mimi Sue said...

Tulips are one of my favorite flowers. Makes all the cold months worth it when they start to bloom. Mimi

Mimi Sue said...

Tulips are one of my favorite flowers. Makes all the cold months worth it when they start to bloom. Mimi