Last weekend we headed to Park City for a girls' outing.
Michelle's birthday was coming up, fall's colors were in full swing, and we all needed a little rest and relaxation. Besides, who needs a reason to spend time with your daughters?
The weather was perfect.
We stayed at this beautiful place at the Canyons Resort.
We took time for a cheesy photo opt. We felt a little "touristy", but as soon as we got out of the sled, some new people hopped in, so at least we weren't the only ones posing.
We did a little exploring of historic Park City's down town.
Park City, an old mining town turned ski resort/tourist haven, is a fun place to visit.
Lots of old, charming restaurants and stores to visit.
We also rode the tram up to the top of the mountain at the Canyons' Resort.
Did I mention how pretty everything was?
We didn't go prepared to take advantage of all the fun options, but there were a lot of bicyclists and even some people riding the zip line.
We definitely need to do this again!
JoAnn
P.S. I forgot to mention the great shopping at the outlet malls!
We stayed at this beautiful place at the Canyons Resort.
We took time for a cheesy photo opt. We felt a little "touristy", but as soon as we got out of the sled, some new people hopped in, so at least we weren't the only ones posing.
We did a little exploring of historic Park City's down town.
Park City, an old mining town turned ski resort/tourist haven, is a fun place to visit.
Lots of old, charming restaurants and stores to visit.
We also rode the tram up to the top of the mountain at the Canyons' Resort.
Did I mention how pretty everything was?
We didn't go prepared to take advantage of all the fun options, but there were a lot of bicyclists and even some people riding the zip line.
We definitely need to do this again!
JoAnn
P.S. I forgot to mention the great shopping at the outlet malls!




3 comments:
It really was a much needed weekend of R and R. I'm so glad Michelle decided to have a birthday. :) And it really was beautiful.
Ah, time with the women folk. How special. I have been invited to do that next weekend with my daughter and niece. I'm not sure what we will do...but I know it will be fun.
It looks like a fun time! Park City advertizes all the time on NYC tV and radioTstations. I love the yellow aspen trees!
Post a Comment