One of the few pictures I did take didn’t even show
off their fun houses. Guess where we let the kids eat?
(Is is child abuse to set up a kids table in the
garage?)
Let’s just say that it gave them a safe place to
spill their bubbles and juice!
(Michelle and Katie made them little bags with fun
things in them.)
Last weekend we also had a test run in the playhouse loft.
We are glad we have something fun for our grandkids
to do when they visit.
I’m not sure how we will entertain them when they
are teenagers and would rather be with their friends, but maybe we will think of
something fun to build when that day comes!
After all…they say that if you build it they will
come!
Happy Fall!
JoAnn


7 comments:
You've been busy. Looks like the playhouse is a success.
As a teenager, I would have loved to hide away up there with a good book. The kids sure love playing in there.
I would totally play in that thing! I am sure they will still love it as teenagers!
The grandchildren look delighted with their new playhouse!
I'm still surprised I didn't even take a single picture. And I had every intention of taking pictures of my house while it was perfectly clean. :)
I didn't know you snuck the kids out to the playhouse the other day. I especially liked the 1st picture with Brooklyn snuggling right up to Maddie.
So fun enjoying the family time together! Looks like the kids are having fun in the playhouse. Mimi
It sounds like a fun time and the children looked like they were having lots of fun!
I often find my camera does not get used when I have company, or I visit my children and grands, as there is so much going on I get distracted.
Post a Comment