Thursday, November 8, 2012

Raking leaves with grandpa...








It takes a good sport to rake up all the leaves on the lawn, and then let little "helpers" undo most of what you have accomplished.

But....
How do you tell them they can't help when they remind you that they don't have any leaves at their own house (it's new)?

Or....

 you remember that their little sister just got out of the hospital and they have been displaced for the last few days.

Besides....

The extra work re-raking the lawn is good exercise and who doesn't need that!

Get better little Aubrey so you can help next time!

JoAnn


P.S.  It looks like Aubrey has asthma.  Please keep her in your prayers.


P.p.S.  Yes, I realize I need to clean my camera lens!

3 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Those pictures are cute! And if I taught my kids anything, it's how to butter up their grandpa. :) thank you again for taking care of the girls so we could catch up on sleep. We really do have the best family ever!

Marg said...

Always praying for those little ones...
I love how you captured you fall days with the girls and how they love to help their grandpa. Memories..that is what you are building.

wendy said...

Every child needs a chance to fall into raked leaves and feel their crunch. Even as an adult, I still ike that.
Sorry about your grandaughter having asthma. I hope all will be well with her.