I didn’t get any baking done today,
but would you like to see our play house …
with Christmas lights…
and SNoW?
I realize I have shown pictures of it with summer’s flowers, autumn’s leaves, and now snow and Christmas lights. Will I be able to think of something festive to do to it next time I need a blog topic? Think of all the possibilities. Winter Solstice? Christmas? Canada’s Boxing Day? Ground Hog’s Day? Bill of Rights Day?
I’m sure I’ll be sharing something!
JoAnn
P.S. Even though I didn’t cook, I did get a LOT done today!
☺
8 comments:
That is just too dang cute for words. We don't put lights on our house, cause we are too FAR from the road for anyone to see them, and WE can't see them from inside our house.
SO....we want to put lights on our cabin that we can look out from our kitchen bay window. We WANT to
(haven't yet)
How cute is that darling little home.
Sweet!
Who cares about cooking when you can enjoy the oohs and awes...of the grands coming over next time and see those sparkling eyes. What treasures and memories.
There's something about snow and Christmas lights that is just so magical! I love that house with flowers, leaves or snow. Always still perfect!
The playhouse looks great -- and the work will always wait, I find! How nice to hear about your lovely day.
Enjoy the holidays! xoxo Carol
The play house is just so cute. It must give your heart a little 'uplift' every time you look outside at it.
Your little playhouse is awfully adorable all dressed up for Christmas! Have a wonderful holiday with your family making some memories. Mimi
So pretty! Yes, I'd like to see it on Bill of Rights day ..lol!
Post a Comment