Monday, June 17, 2013

Fairy Tales do Come True…

 

Once upon a time…

On a golden June morning, a beautiful princess and a dashing young prince joined their hands together in holy matrimony.

image

Excitement was in the air….

image

A glorious location was chosen….

 

image

A sacred ordinance was performed…

image

Friends and family came to celebrate with them…

imageimage

imageimage

image

Only a few slept through the event….

image

A fun reception followed….

image

Red roses graced the tables…

 

image

Festive refreshments were enjoyed…

imageimage

image

A little magic was felt by all….

image

As in all fairy tales, the evening ended much too quickly.

(Some damsels might have felt their slippers were getting a little too tight at this point, so maybe the timing was just perfect.)

Good wishes were called out as the happy couple departed.

image

And they lived happily ever after!

 

image

The End

(Or is it just the beginning?)

P.S.  We’re sure glad our photographer didn’t deliver a little prince during this event.  We love your photographs, Liz!

image

P.P.S.  Thanks for so many friends and family who worked hard to make this fairy tale a reality!

8 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

It was a magical day full of lots of excitement. It was truly a perfect day. But unlike for others, the evening could not come to an end soon enough for me. :) I'm just glad our little guy decided he would give us just a bit longer before he decides its time to join our family.

Anonymous said...

It was a beautiful day! Fun to see them both so happy! Thanks for letting me be a part of the special day! Love you guys!

Jen

wendy said...

Oh my...what a cute wedding that looked like. Neat-o car.
I never get tired of weddings.
I hope their lives together will be fairy-tale like indeed.

Rosella said...

Beautiful from start to finish! Love weddings.

Stacey said...

The pictures and the olden theme of the wedding are amazing! How sweet. :)

Mimi Sue said...

Congratulations to all! Such an adorable couple! Sometimes, after a long event, my glass slippers get a little tight too. Mimi

Marg said...

What a wonderful magical moment. I was back in time thinking about my own wedding day. Fun to see how others celebrate life.
Now we will wait for the next announcement.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

What a beautiful wedding! I see you are still awaiting the birth of your new grandchild --how exciting this time is!

I have been so busy watching my granddaughter all day Monday through Friday. I had to re-learn my baby skills...lol! She is a short napper so it is hard to get online these days .