Saturday, September 14, 2013

A little inspiration….

I just watched this video on another blog and wanted to pass it along, too.  (Thanks to KariAnne for sharing it at http://www.thistlewoodfarms.com/youre-an-overcomer)

 

There are times when we have “issues” of some kind- health problems or other disappointments- and maybe we have to deal with some pretty ugly things that we don’t want to face. 

Life can be frustrating or just plain hard. 

Some people are real inspirations as they work through their challenges!

The theme of the video is “Overcoming”.

Take a minute and watch. 

It will make you feel better.

JoAnn

P.S.  Do you know someone who inspires you through their courage?  Please share if you do.

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Kelli said...

That was beautiful! Thanks for sharing!!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

This is a hard post to comment on. There are way too many inspirational people in my life to name them all. I'm just grateful for the wonderful support system we have to help us through our many trials. Thanks for being one of our biggest supporters mom. I sure do love you.

Pondside said...

I can't imagine that anyone could watch this and remain dry-eyed. As I listened to the words I thought of my dear friend, Pearl, who so recently died. She was an Overcomer. She was there for her friends, teaching people about her illness, smiling, laughing and connecting right to the end. Thanks for sharing this.

Mimi Sue said...

Got a little teary. Made me put things in perspective. Thanks for sharing. Mimi

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

This was beautiful and very inspirational video, JoAnn. I have a friend who is battling ovarian cancer and two weeks ago her adult son was diagnosed with acute lymphoma. They have both been through so much that it has made me aware again that no matter what happens in life, good health is the most important. Other things can be replaced but health and life itself are priceless!

Marg said...

Thank you for sharing this...It encouraged me and helps me realize there are many people in the same boat...and yet we will "Over come" and God's grace and acceptance gives us so much more power to 'Overcome"
It is so wonderful that we can make choices about these issues.