Monday, October 21, 2013

A little magic…

2010_1022WitchesNight0005

clip_image001

I’m hoping that I can get the Halloween magic going this year.

(Sometimes it is a lot of work.)

I have a big plan for my costume that involves some of this:

photo credit

Stay tuned.

JoAnn

P.S.  I may need some inspiration from all my elves. 

(Wrong holiday, I know!)

P.P.S.  I wish I could go to sleep-I know it’s late-but my mind is too busy tonight.

3 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Can't wait to see your creation. I still don't know what Karl and I will do.

Marg said...

I'll be watching out for you!!! I'm curious to see what you will come up with.

julie said...

I wish Travis and I were going to be able to come to be there this weekend. You always have the greatest Halloween parties! We will be anxious to see pictures!