Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Temporary Favorite Color….orange

image

I’ve never been a big lover of the color orange.

It doesn’t compliment my skin tone.

I don’t own one single piece of orange clothing.

It clashes with our house colors.

It’s one of my least worn out crayons.

But…

I find myself drawn to it during this time of year.

I had fun looking back through several years worth of our pictures, finding some orange images that I love. 

image

 

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

Here are a few more images that I found on line. 

Source

Source

Source

So you see, I am guilty of under-appreciating the wonderful color

O r a n g e !

JoAnn

P.S.  Do you love the color orange?

Happy Birthday, Michelle! 

I love your pumpkins!

 

image

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with ya on the color, but you sure have some cool pictures. Who are the "pumpkin people?"

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Haha. I had forgotten about the pumpkin head pictures. We sure did look silly. I love all your orange pictures. But I guess I have to admit I under appreciate the color orange.

Pondside said...

I don't have any orange in the house, and once owned an orange dress that I wore once and then gave away. Like you, though, I love it at this time of year! Your images are great, but I especially love the photo of the table and the one of the half-barrel of pumpkins.

Marg said...

Orange is beautiful...I do not have orange in my house, but this spring/summer I used many paprika colored accents, in my wardrobe. I have an orange fleece and it goes with everything....I'm amazed at how well a natural color that blends in with our fall season, can add punch to any wardrobe....Enjoy!

Rosella said...

I agree with not having any orange in my house or in my wardrobe, but like you I love photographing orange things this time of year. Your pictures are beautiful!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I love the color orange! There is something about a pumpkin this time fo the year that makes me happy!