When you think of the word “fluffy” what comes to mind?
Light feathery pancakes?
Goose down filled pillows?
Big, soft clouds on a crisp summer day?
Well, the fluffy I’m talking about isn’t that fluffy.
This post is pretty much a fluffy-Thursday-need-a-new-blog-post-but-don’t-have-anything-interesting-to-say-post. After reading it, I’m pretty sure no one will accuse me of deep pondering or insight as to the mysteries of life.
I’m even borrowing ideas from others, since I can’t find any original thoughts of my own today.
Yes, I need a weekend!
I’ve been noticing a lot of fun pictures on blogs lately, that have been turned into water colors, using an app that you can download on your ipad.
I haven’t purchased it yet, but I sure do want to.
I have been trying to get a similar effect using our computer photo program.
It isn’t quite the same.
I still had fun playing around with it, however.
I forgot to notice the name of the filter on the first two pictures I altered. I think they were one of the watercolor ones.
This filter is called Eggshell Crackle. I kind of like this one.
This one is called Metal Chrome.
It makes the playhouse look a little like an old abandoned shack!
Kind of creepy.
Photocopy- not too much detail shows up.
Pencil Sketch is kind of interesting.
My vote goes to Eggshell Crackle! I just might have to have a large copy made!
Speaking of large copies- our Monet is here and is hanging on the wall in our bedroom.
We really like it a lot!
Hopefully, this weekend I can get some pictures to share.
Have a great evening!
JoAnn
P.S. Here’s an unrelated thought:
“If you stumble, make it part of the dance.”
-Author unknown
5 comments:
You make me laugh mom. But I love it. For some reason that first picture makes the playhouse look like a mini dollhouse.
Aw yes - the app fever is going around. Be sure to try Waterlogue and another fun one is MobileMonet!! Have fun "painting"!!!
Yes you really should get the Eggshell Crackle version printed. It's sweet!
That was a really good post for starting it with no ideas!
Have a great weekend.
I've been seeing the Waterlogue app used on many blogs lately. It's effects are amazing! I do like the eggshell crackle finish on your photo...it does make it look like a painting!
This app looks like fun, I'll have to play around with it.
Post a Comment