Yes, I am still alive!
My family keeps asking me why there are no new posts.
They’ve reminded me that several holidays and events have passed-with no new blog updates.
Yes, the camera has had some workouts!
Yes, this is a sort of family record for us.
Yes, I know and realize all that, and I have been quite frustrated with my lack of effort.
With all that said, I have been completely brain-dead.
All my creative juices have completely dried up!
The tank is empty.
Sigh…
If you happen to know any school teachers, then you might understand. This time of year is draining as we head in to testing, warm weather, restless students, and my 26th class change (move ins-move outs) since September.
HOWEVER…
I did take time to notice and appreciate these beautiful blossoms!
I almost missed the peak blossoming photo days, and I really didn’t quite capture the vibrant colors, but they were still amazing.
So, even though I’ve been “blogging absent”, I have enjoyed nature’s splendor and miracles.
It is a beautiful world we live in!
Have a great week.
JoAnn
P.S. A co-worker of mine shared this funny response one of her students recently gave on a test. When asked who settled Utah, the 8 year old replied, “The Shoshone and the Morons.”
Made me laugh!
7 comments:
I'm glad you finally blogged, but you're not getting away without blogging the other things too. :) I do understand your lack of desire right now. Just remember how much you love those blog books of yours. They really are worth it. I hope today goes a bit better than yesterday. Love you.
Is this a cherry blossom? It is beautiful. I understand. I've had bloggers block. My posts have been blahhhhh. Maybe it will kick in soon until then I'll post a few things of interest and my grandbabies of course. When I saw what you had written i thought of the song, "What a wonderful world."
The trees have been especially beautiful this year. And my allergies have been especially bad this year. Hang in there. A little over a month and it's summer break! Mimi
My goal right now, which I'm not even doing so hot at, is to blog at least once a month, so your on top of things in my book! I love your posts. I have been especially admiring the blossoms this year. Last year there were no trees on our street and this year they are all in bloom. It's beautiful!
Sometimes we just have to put our figurative pens down and sit back - look at the flowers outside the window, breathe and fill up the creative space that has become just a bit empty. It will happen!
Don't worry, JoAnn-- I'm sure your blog muse will return very soon. I do have a lot of respect for the hard work teachers do, as many in my family teach. It is a job that requires one to be creative and alert at all times.
This is a beautiful tree! I was back east a few times in the past month and the flowering spring trees and flowers there made me feel very nostalgic. We don't see as amny blooms here!
Don't worry, JoAnn-- I'm sure your blog muse will return very soon. I do have a lot of respect for the hard work teachers do, as many in my family teach. It is a job that requires one to be creative and alert at all times.
This is a beautiful tree! I was back east a few times in the past month and the flowering spring trees and flowers there made me feel very nostalgic. We don't see as amny blooms here!
Post a Comment