Two weeks ago we had a little family party in Idaho.
The weather was perfect!
We were able to color Easter eggs outside (without worrying about the messy spills) and then hunt for eggs and candy using the whole yard.
It wasn’t too hot. It wasn’t too cold!
Some preferred to sit in the warm sun, while others found comfort in the shade. Sometimes, it was nice to switch back and forth as the fickle temperature kept changing.
We had a pretty big crowd of cousins and even a special “guest” came by for a visit.
Did I mention that the weather was perfect?
I love Spring’s mild temperatures.
I can’t get enough of lilacs, tulips, crocus, and apple blossoms.
My two very favorite times of year (fall and spring) seem to slip by so quickly, both followed by sometimes really cold or miserably hot weather.
SO SPRING,
PLEASE STAY AROUND A LITTLE LONGER!
What is your favorite time of year?
JoAnn
8 comments:
I love spring as well! And I used to love a little spring shower, but it rains SO much here that I don't really enjoy spring as much because we're couped in and I don't really enjoy rain showers anymore.
I've found that the cloudiness of Central New York has made me love and appreciate sunshine! Now matter what season it is! :)
You had the perfect day to celebrate Easter!! Our Spring has been lingering just a tad too long and I can't wait for Summer - it is definitely my favourite for now.
Looks like fun! I miss dying Easter eggs with kids. :)
Aha! Your blogging block is over and you are able to post about your Easter - I'm glad. It looks like you had a lot of fun with the kids!
I too enjoy spring. I love the flowers and the welcome warming temps but I don't always love how quickly the weather can change during the spring. I still have to say Fall is my favorite season but agree it is much too short here in Utah.
Glad you got around to posting about Easter. You got some good pictures too.
I agree, "Spring, stay for a while!"
That's so true. I agree I never think of summer and winter as my favorties...but spring brings forth new growth while fall lets us mourn the ending of summer with it's radiant colors.
That was a great idea to do your Easter Egg painting outside. I love your special guest.
What a wonderful way to enjoy Easter egg coloring, complete with a bunny visit!
Can you believe we will be getting SNOW for Mother's Day?? IT has been 70's for weeks and now a cold front is coming in and snow--ack!
Post a Comment