Looks like I really need to put some glasses on.
(We loved watching an Imax butterfly movie last Saturday at the Planetarium!)
In my recent “thinking about Valentine’s Day” post, I made another interesting goof up on the cookie recipe.
(I warned you I was stressed from too much testing at school!)
My husband thinks I should leave it.
Maybe I will.
Can you figure out what I did wrong?
I’ll send a copy of “Somebody Loves You, Mr. Hatch” to the first person who leaves a comment with the correct answer to my mistake. Please leave me a contact on my email so I have an address.
JoAnn
P.S. The cute couple on the back fit right in with our family.
We should have shared our popcorn with them.
5 comments:
I figured it out but I know that recipe like the back of my hand so I'll let someone else enjoy the prize. 😊 but that is pretty funny!
I saw where you changed the pineapple part. :)
When I think of Imax I always remember when we took our kids once and the show was about Africa. Well, instead of beautiful butterflies...imagine wildebeests and lions...the food chain on a very large screen. Not pretty!
I saw it but assumed you meant 350 degrees and not 359!! Honest mistake. I WILL be making these for sure! Your Imax movie looks like a great family time! Have a wonderful weekend. I'll be housecleaning (trying to get my cupboards cleaned and organized).
I'd have to go back to look, so will just stay to say 'hi' and hope you are staying warm. I head about a big storm and wondered if it were headed your way.
I will be reading backwards all the posts I missed to catch up! I'm sure this was a wonderful movie. Sometimes my eyes won't see 3D. glasses or not. I seems to have mono vision.
Post a Comment