Thursday, January 29, 2015

Oops!

My face is red!

I just noticed that I made a mistake on my ice cream recipe in the last post.  It is

PINEAPPLE SHERBET

Not Raspberry Sherbet.

The raspberry flavor comes from the frozen raspberries.

Sorry if anyone tried the recipe and had some very, very raspberry flavored ice cream.

* * * * * *

I love this picture of two of my little grandkids.

They are partners in crime.

They love to empty drawers, climb on furniture, color on the walls, and cause mischief together.

What one does, the other one does.

Aubrey fell asleep on the kitchen floor so guess what Zach did?

He wasn’t sleeping, but he still kept her company.

Looks like a great bond is developing between them!

I love it.

Have a great day/week!

JoAnn

3 comments:

White Lace and Promises said...

Oh so adorable! So sweet!

julie said...

I love that picture. Best buddies ever!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

This is a sweet photo of two of your grandchildren. It is so nice when cousins are good friends!