Saturday, March 7, 2015

Friday night dinner with friends….

Meet my cute piano students.

They are just as sweet as they are cute!

image

My husband and I were treated to delicious

home-cooked, authentic Mexican food tonight.

Our friends, the Sanchez family, invited us to dinner.

Yummy!

 

imageimage

image

After we were stuffed with wonderful soup, chicken, refried beans, salad, and my favorite flan, were treated to a little entertainment as the girls each played a memorized song for us.

We love this family!

IMG_0548

Watch out world, these girls are going to be famous some day!

IMG_0561

Thank you Sanchez family!

JoAnn

P.S.  Perfect ending to a really long week!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Oh how precious! I know those girls loved having you. :)

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

The girls are so pretty and the dinner their parents served looked very delicious!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

That food looks absolutely Delish! The story of those girls is so inspiring! I'm glad you are able to help them out.

Pondside said...

What a treat that must have been! It must be such a satisfying thing to be entertained by the children you've taught.