Friday, July 24, 2015

It’s a swing!

Who says you can’t turn a bad situation around?

When several tree branches snapped during our last wind storm, my first thought was that the yard was going to suffer big time, and yes, the tree does look a little lopsided.  However, the new swing more than makes up for it.

It is perfect for our little ones.

image

 

image

image

Now we need a bonfire to burn up the new logs!

How about a party?

JoAnn

P.S.  Anybody out there like the television show “Treehouse  Masters”?

They create pretty incredible tree houses.

(Just thinkin….)

P.P.S.  I have wonderful memories of being pushed in a swing!

 image

4 comments:

White Lace and Promises said...

I love to swing and so do my busy little ones. I love the joy I see on that face and the joy I hear in your post.

Rosella said...

Aww - that's the perfect solution.

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Watching Aubrey swing makes me soooo happy! I'm glad you have a swing in your yard again!

Anonymous said...

swing --- it the best feeling young or old age -- it's all fun!

Hugs