It wasn’t a lake, but we did get in some water time this week.
It was fun watching everyone enjoying themselves, swimming or splashing around in the pool. Some of us found relaxation by reading or just watching the kids playing, but everyone had a good time.
Today I spent time with my sister, Linda, as we went to the
Salt Lake Parade of Homes.
We saw some fun new decorations and some very nice new neighborhoods we didn’t know existed.
We had lunch at Zupas, climbed enough stairs to burn off the whole lunch, and even resisted a cookie stop.
This fun family room was in the red house (below) at Daybreak.
We LOVED this yard in South Jordan.
This charming bed combined the popular padded headboard with traditional wood.
It was my favorite.
We ran out of energy long before we ran out of houses.
We only got lost a few times and only forgot to take off our shoe covers once.
It was a good day.
JoAnn
P.S. Thanks for the photo collage, Liz!
4 comments:
That sounds like a very fun day. Smiled at the shoe cover comment!
Looks like you had a great weekend. Love family gathers. I love the tour of homes. So very nice.
My dream is that one day I can go with you to the parade of homes. You always come out with some fun ideas.
I like that trio wall desk, and the colors in the bedroom. I have a retaining wall in my backyard--wish I could put a fountain in it like the one you showed!
Post a Comment