Monday, September 21, 2015

September’s Snapshot

photo 23photo 18photo 16FullSizeRenderphoto 5photo 15photo 19photo 2photo 4WP_20150919_14_09_56_Prophotophoto 10photo 9photo 6photo 13photo 11photo 3WP_20150919_14_07_54_Prophoto 22WP_20150919_14_30_33_Pro

What a month of contrast.

Summer one day, fall the next.

Back to summer again.

Who knows what tomorrow will bring?

Are you enjoying this crazy time of year?

I am!

JoAnn

 

6 comments:

Debby Ray said...

Yes, September is that in-between month when it can't quite make up it's mind. Looks like a busy one for you so far! :)

White Lace and Promises said...

I love the cottage with the lights! Is that yours? What fun photos of the kids. They are my favorite! I had someone say to me not to blog photos of my children because of the meanness in the world and while I agree, I can't help sharing my life. They are my life.

Rosella said...

Beautiful pictures!! Yes, the weather is rather fickle here as well but enjoying the cool crisp air and changes.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

What beautiful grandchildren and scenic views! It looks like you are enjoying autumn!

White Lace and Promises said...

What a great hodgepodge of activity. Looks fun!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

So apparently I'm terrible at looking at blogs these days. Totally missed this post! But you got some great pictures. I may need to steal some of them when I finally get around to blogging about it. You know, in 6 months or so...