Spring has been quite delightful this year.
Some years we wait for the cool spring weather to finally arrive and then it leaves in such a rush that we feel cheated. This year we have had a lot of cool, rainy days and I have so enjoyed it. Besides, really hot days make the ending of school so much more uncomfortable. I’ve complained before about hot, tired, restless students counting down the last few days. (Which really means, hot, tired, restless teachers!)
Thank you Mother Nature!
The yard is getting pretty with so many perennials blooming.
We still have a lot of planting to do, but I am enjoying being able to work in the garden.
My favorite May moments:
Eating fresh corn on the cob
Attending grandkids’ sporting events and recitals
Wrapping up the school year (5 more days!)
Having daylight last longer
Seeing the yard come back to life
Strawberry season
Have a wonderful rest of May!
JoAnn
4 comments:
JoAnn, your pictures are beautiful! May looks good for you. :)
Beautiful in every way! Blessings as you finish the school year.
Your garden is beautiful and way more advanced than mine is. We spent the last two weeks cutting grass, weeding, planting and trying to get ready for summer. I still have daffodils, so you know its still cool here at night.
Enjoy your summer vacation!
May was beautiful where you are. I thoroughly enjoyed May and the lilacs, peonies and roses that came in succession. Is school out now, or do you have another week or two? Our grandchildren go to school until June 28th and return in mid-August. I am picking them up on the last day of school and flying back here with them - JOY!!!!
Post a Comment