We started the day with a ward breakfast, followed by a patriotic program (my favorite part). All the kids participated in a bike parade, followed by games. Afterward, we hung out with our family and had a barbecue and birthday party.
Isn’t it great to live in a wonderful country?
I love America!
JoAnn
P.S. What do you do to celebrate on this day?
6 comments:
What a perfect way to celebrate, hometown fun!
Great bike parade.
Nothing like kids and family on the holiday. I love it that all of yours are dressed in red, white and blue. Love, love, love photos of little ones.
A bike parade and a barbecue sound like a perfect holiday celebration. I love the shots of the kids in their red white and blue - what a beautiful bunch!
Oh what fun! We celebrated the 4th with our U.S. friends by visiting Niagara Falls (on the Canadian side however) - it was a beautiful day. Our July 1st celebration included the blessing of the reality of having our daughter and her family move back to Ontario from Alberta ..... need I say more!!!!
I love our family traditions as well as this awesome country we live in!
What happy grandchildren you have!
We had a family barbecue on July 3rd, and then attended a community party at the community pool/ranch house. It was fun!
Post a Comment