Doppelgangers?
I said I needed to relate to animals more, but is this taking it too far?
Given a little humidity, I quickly get this look.
I’m off to the beach, so more fluffy hair photos might be coming your way!
JoAnn
This cracked me up!!I'm giving you the award for the best laugh of the day!(still laughing)
That is adorable!!! Cute post JoAnn.
Oh man, this is hilarious! Worlds coolest mom!
HAHA! very cute post!
Joann I have the same type hair as you! I can never use enough conditioner :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This cracked me up!!
I'm giving you the award for the best laugh of the day!
(still laughing)
That is adorable!!! Cute post JoAnn.
Oh man, this is hilarious! Worlds coolest mom!
HAHA! very cute post!
Joann I have the same type hair as you! I can never use enough conditioner :)
Post a Comment