Sunday, October 30, 2016

October-Hello and goodbye!

IMG_5045

Dear October,

     I really look forward to your coming every year!  Your arrival is always so anticipated, much like my ten year old self peering out the window, eagerly watching for favorite cousins to arrive for a holiday.  Can I say I really LOVE you?

IMG_5055

This year you kept the temperatures warm enough for my geraniums to survive and mingle with the pumpkins and falling leaves.

IMG_5034

Pumpkin hunting only required a sweater for comfort.

IMG_5021

Thank you for some beautiful skies.

IMG_5059

IMG_5050

And a few friendly rodents.

It is the time we gather together with family and friends to be a bit goofy and soak in the haunting atmosphere of Halloween.

cropped 2IMG_5065IMG_5073IMG_5074IMG_5064IMG_5075IMG_5114IMG_5067IMG_5071cropped 1IMG_5077IMG_5081IMG_511514906917_10153852523522687_7117893119910150688_nIMG_5109IMG_5105HalloweenMB AZHalloweenJOE

IMG_3132

Thank you, October for some fun memories!

14479598_10154619279854431_4267301562868879876_n

Happy Halloween!

JoAnn

1 comment:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I absolutely love this time of year. Seriously, I wish it lasted longer!!!