If you love spring, (does anyone NOT love spring?) you might enjoy these pictures we took at the Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival on Thursday afternoon.
Since we bought Salt Lake Connect Passes, which included the tulip festival, we decided to hurry and get there before warm weather had a chance to cut short the beautiful spring flowers.
It was a dusty, windy day, but the blossoms more than made up for the weather.
We gathered all the family members that could go (missed some), endured the crawling rush-hour traffic, and headed south to Lehi.
I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves.
Top ten reasons to go to a tulip festival:
10. Lots of healthy walking (exercise)
9. Beautiful smells
8. Plenty of photo opportunities
7. Bonding time with grandkids
6. Fresh air (dust included)
5. Benches provided
4. Local venues supported
3. Meditation time
2. Family togetherness
1. Tulips
Spring is so lovely!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend!
JoAnn
3 comments:
Oh, my, how beautiful!!! Wish we could see all this in person. Thanks for sharing!
Beautiful!!!
JoAnn I don't know how I missed this post! The tulips pictures are amazing and so much earlier than ours over here. What a fantastic photo opportunity for your sweet family. Those pictures are a treasure. We are still in cool, cloudy, rainy mode and my tulips are still blooming - though their little heads seem mostly bent down now. Thanks for your comment and I'm glad I didn't miss your post all-together.
Post a Comment