Thursday, April 23, 2009

It made my day! ....and.... A Link to a fun photo alphabet.....


I had a great chat with Maddie, our little granddaughter, on the phone tonight.
(She is about 20 months old.)
In the middle of our conversation which consisted of
("Grandma", "Maddie", "Grandma", "Maddie" "Grandma")
she started singing "The Happy Working Song" (at least the first two measures).
Guess what her favorite movie is?
"Enchanted"!

I know I'm prejudiced, but it was so CUTE!
(Now, let's just hope nobody was listening to me singing it back!)

Liz, Maddie's mom, made a fun photo alphabet collage today with her friend Kaylyn.
It is pretty amazing.
Click here to see more of it.





3 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I love that my daughter sings! It always makes me SO happy. I also like that she likes to talk on the phone... she is her mothers daughter!

Lacey said...

Whenever we babysit Maddie I put enchanted on, and I've noticed that she always sings along with the "Ah a ah a ah..." parts very well! She's such a cutie.

Crissie said...

OH WOW! That photo collage is amazing and SO creative!!!!! You must be so proud - I'm assuming Liz is your daughter... :)

Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you for your sweet comment.

I also adore that quote from Majorie Hinckley. The button was a freebie from LeeLou Blogs.

xoxoxo