Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring Break

Top Ten Reasons Why I Need a Spring Break!

10. Time to get a respite from job stress.
(Yes, I can be more patient with people....)
9. Time to catch up on sleep
(by staying up late and then sleeping in)!
8. Time to get to some of those odd jobs
(like the
ones that just keep getting moved to tomorrow's list).
7. Time to catch up with an old friend
(0r a young one).
6. Time to see a movie
(so I can join in on the conversation with coworkers).

5. Time to do some yard work.
(I know there are some spring flowers hiding there somewhere).
4. Time to travel or see some new and interesting things
(even if it only means visiting some place local).


3. Time to enjoy and appreciate the beauty of spring blossoms

(Visit some place like Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival)
2. Time to sit and do absolutely nothing
(just because I can)!
1. Time to spend quality time with the people I love
(my family)!

Have a great Spring Break!


Yeah!



4 comments:

Michelle said...

You should have come to San Diego with Katie and me. Hopefully it doesn't rain too much this weekend so you can do your gardening.

Lacey said...

Sounds like you have big plans for an awesome Spring Break! Enjoy!!! :)

Katie said...

Can I copy you? My list might be a bit shorter, but I am so excited for Spring Break! I hope you are able to relax and have a fantastic spring break!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I'm glad that spring break is finally hear for you too mom. You really do need it. Now for that list... come visit someplace different and visit your family! We miss you!