
Today was not a "fun" day off.
However,
I got a lot done in the yard.
(My arms are evidence- you should see all the rose bush pricks!)
I took some before and after shots, but my camera isn't cooperating right now.
Hopefully, I can post some pictures later.
I also managed to have TWO good visits with friends
and
I spent some quality time watching H.G. t.v.
Day three should be more exciting.......
However,
I got a lot done in the yard.
(My arms are evidence- you should see all the rose bush pricks!)
I took some before and after shots, but my camera isn't cooperating right now.
Hopefully, I can post some pictures later.
I also managed to have TWO good visits with friends
and
I spent some quality time watching H.G. t.v.
Day three should be more exciting.......
2 comments:
But it's so nice to know that you've really accomplished something on your break, don't you think? I'm sure your yard looks wonderful!
sounds like a fun day. Today was fun too. I'm glad we finally got to spend some time with you!
Post a Comment