The official wedding pictures finally came.
This is our immediate family (minus Ovidiu who couldn't come- he is heading back to Romania soon for a visit and couldn't take off time for both. We missed him!).
We love our family!
Don't you agree that the family unit is so important, especially today in such turbulent times?
(You get to practice and learn all kinds of behavior skills on them-
and they still have to put up with you!)
"The family is the cornerstone of civilization and no nation will rise above the caliber of its homes. The family is the rock foundation of the Church. We therefore call on the head of every household to strengthen the family." -James E. Faust
(Heidi and Ovidiu)Today I'm off to help Liz and Karl do some cleaning and packing.
They get to move to a real house (as house-sitters) while Karl finishes his masters.
Would somebody please slow down summer!
Only 5 more days left for me!!!!
8 comments:
I can't believe you're heading back to school that soon!! It's weird that I'm NOT going back to school.
Your family is so cute!! Make sure you guys get the pictures that I took! I put them on Linda's computer and I also made a DVD of all of them. So my mom will bring it down to the party.
THank you for posting this picture. I love seeing a picture of your whole family! Your family is beautiful!!!
What a crazy family we have. Just kidding. The picture is a nice one. Thanks for coming up to help me today... even though we haven't even touched the house projects yet. (as we lay here on my bed resting.)
I didn't know that you were in town helping Liz today. I hope you had fun and got lots accomplished. Summer has raced by so quickly! I can't believe school is starting again so soon...
What a great picture and cute family you have!!
I'm with you there regarding summer. Where has it gone????????
Have a great day.
Sandra`
I love your family and think it's so great that you do so much together!!
Savor every day Joanne. I am feeling your treasure through the eyes of my daughter who too is on a count down before school really starts.
Love your blog. You are a wonderful, terrific sister. You are the best. Everone loves you and I am quite jealous. Thanks for coming to my Hippie party!
Love,
Linda
Post a Comment