Remember these little napkin-towel-things I bought?
(I'm not really sure what their official purpose was, but I liked the material.)
I thought they would make cute bed pillows.

Well, I finally got them finished.
They were pretty simple to make.
I just opened up one seam and slid an old pillow inside, then hand stitched it closed.
Because they are different on both sides I can change them around for variety.
(I'm not really sure what their official purpose was, but I liked the material.)
I thought they would make cute bed pillows.
Well, I finally got them finished.
They were pretty simple to make.
I just opened up one seam and slid an old pillow inside, then hand stitched it closed.
Because they are different on both sides I can change them around for variety.

8 comments:
Very, very nice! Seems crafty to me!:-)
They turned out wonderful!
My little sis has been teaching at J V in the Jordan district with the non verbal kids, whom she adores:) You both have to be very special ladies to teach where you do!
I love your new pillows! I am glad you made them, they turned out really cute!
Catching up on some very behind blogging....
The pillows are beautiful. And you were right, wonderful colors.
CONGRATULATIONS on the happy wedding. Looks like it turned out to be a beautiful day.
Have a great day.
Sandra
This is too funny. Your pillows look almost identical to mine.
They are so cute and that's the same color that I have...Interesting.
Don't get to task orientated...
My daughter will be home shortly from holidays and then she drags me to her classroom to help her prepare.
I really love the pillows! They are exactly the pattern and colors that I would buy from a store. Marvelous!
where did you get the fabric for those? well the napkins i mean?! i want some for my bed.
I got the material at the Rock Loft. They were little towels or something.
JoAnn
Post a Comment