
For those of you who LOVE fall like I do,
it can't come quickly enough.
Today, with the rain, thunder, and overcast skies it feels like it is right around the corner.
Time to start planning some great costumes.
Someone has already been busy. Can't wait to see the finished project, Liz!
9 comments:
I am with you all the way . . . Fall is my favorite time of year! The weather, the smells, the holidays, LOVE IT!
It's really a bummer to live too far away to make it to your costume parties! It would be hard to keep up with all you creative costumers though. Enjoy!
Fall is a favorite time of the year...then so is spring and summer! Salsa has been simmering all day...now to get it all bottled. I already have two batches made and should get another 45 pints. YUM! Fall is wonderful!
I love all that these three seasons bring. It is the snow I am NOT looking forward to.
Enjoy a fun costume party!
It's done, It's done!!! You'll have to check out my blog to see the outfit.
I'm with you, fall is one of my very favorite seasons. And, like you, I'm super excited to see how Maddie's costume turns out!
I love this time of year...Just enjoying the cooler weather, cooking and using up some of the last vegetables in my garden....
I can imagine the decorations in your classroom.
Are we going to have another family Halloween costume party? I got out some fall decorations and I'm afraid that by the end of nov. I'll be sick of them. I just look forward to cooler weather. ( And pumpkin shaped sugar cookies!)
The leaves are starting to turn in the mountains, and my feet freeze at work. You're right. Ready or not, here it comes.
Sandra
We should definitely have some kind of Halloween party. I would love to eat some of Linda's pumpkin sugar cookies! We may have to do it a little before Halloween just in case Liz has a Halloween baby!
Katie C.
Post a Comment