I will soon hit my one year mark as a blogger (October).
Looking back.....
It has been a good, learning year for me and I have enjoyed the experience.
I have learned a LOT about my computer, even if there are still a ton of things I don't know.
I have created a history of some of the events of the year.
Maybe I'll even print things in a little book (after I figure out how)!
I have made some new friends (Yeah!).
It has been fun reading others' blogs and getting new ideas from them.
So...
I will continue on for another year (unless I run out of things to say).
Oh, by the way, I LOVE reading your comments!
If you don't know how to comment, it is pretty easy:
1. At the bottom of the post click on the word "comments".
2. Type your message in the little box ("Leave your comments").
3. Choose an identity (If you are a blogger it will show up as your own blog. If your are not a blogger choose "anonymous".
4. Click "Publish your comment".
"My friends are my estate."
- Emily Dickinson
JoAnn
P.S. We had a great Labor Day.
We spent some time helping Liz and Karl in their new house and we had a BBQ with old friends.
I should clarify that. We ARE all getting older, but we have known each other for many years, hence, the "old" part.
Thanks to Stan and Winnie for hosting us at their beautiful house!
(I had my camera, but completely forgot to take any pictures!!!!)
Hope you all had a great holiday, too!

7 comments:
You have come a long way in that year. You don't call me looking for help NEARLY as often. It really is fun to blog. And since you became a blogger yourself, you got a lot better at leaving comments yourself.
Ok, so I'm not always the best at leaving comments. I don't always have stuff to say. Sounds like you had a fun holiday weekend with your friends and Liz/Karl/Maddie. We missed you at dinner on Friday in Logan.
Congrats on the year mark! Isn't it nice to know that there is some kind of a record being kept? I truly love blogging!
I've loved your year of blogging! I check daily to see whats new. Keep it up!
Congrats on 1 year of fun and meeting new friends.
Blurb.com is a great place to visit to publish your blog into a book.
I am wanting to do the same thing soon.
You are one of my new friends that blogging blesses our lives with. Thank You for your wonderful comments.
You and your sister are welcome to Irises any time.
Beth~♥
c.annie77@msn.com
Too funny. That happens to me sometimes, I get so caught up in the event, I forget about my camera.
Congratulations on your one year blog. Mine is exactly two years.
I started on Sept. 27th. I've learned so much too from other fellow bloggers and making new friends gives blogging a real flare.
Thanks for your friendship.
I think it's so great that you take the time to have a blog! I think it's a great thing for everyone to keep in touch. =)
Post a Comment