
Just so you know- I think we found our solution to
the beaver problem.
Comment from Michelle (who just happens to be my daughter):
You could chain yourselves to the tree and stage a "sit in". That way you could shoo away the beavers when they attack... Ha Ha. It's kind of funny that we live in the city but have so many critters to deal with.

6 comments:
haha, oh boy! I have to admit that I would REALLY love to see that happen. So how does sheila feel about this idea?
I'm glad to be of service...
I'm sure I could bring you Slurpee's or something for your efforts. I wouldn't recommend doing your hair beforehand though. You need to look like you've really suffered for the cause.
Love the idea! I was going to say you should totally get your hair done beforehand because there are bound to be reporters popping up at some point trying to see what you were doing but Michelle brought up a good point you'd want to make it look like you've put some serious time behind your efforts. ha ha I can't believe there are beavers there, seems such a strange place for them.
HOW FUNNY!!! And yes....get your hair done first, so when KSL channel 5 news shows up, you're ready!
Sandra
Oh, yes, for sure get your hair done first! Need to look nice for the beavers... and everyone who shows up to take pictures of you!
Jo, I would call the utah wildlife dept and they could relocate those pesky beavers. Nice for the beavers and good for the trees.
Carolyn
Post a Comment