(all the following photos from Google.com)It's time!
I hate looking at all my photos!
I don't have enough energy!
I'm tired of wearing my "fat clothes"!
(I know, all my skinny clothes have been out of style for a long time and I only have fat clothes!)
Some friends at work have been on a kind of fad diet and are losing a ton (pun not intended- well, maybe intended) of weight. It involves taking some hormone injections, limiting their calories, and only eating certain foods, but I am just not comfortable with that kind of diet. However, they are losing weight and looking really good.
Anyway, I have given myself a "Take Ten" challenge to lose 10 pounds by Christmas.
I intend to do it the healthy way by eating a lot of these




4 comments:
I really should join you in this challenge, though I don't dare commit yet. I have to be totally mentally into it first! That fad diet with the injections sounds kind of scary... your way sounds healthy and reasonable. Good luck in your dieting adventures!
Sounds like a good plan... I should probably hoin you too, but we'll see how it goes now that I'm feeding for two :) Do the wii fit... it works wonders!
I should follow your lead and become healthier. This halloween stuff is making me feel all yucky (though I love halloween candy when I eat it!)
You pick Halloween to make this announcement , you must be dedicated! I would worry about tumors on the fad diet. I think they are finding that can be a side affect. You go girl! I wish I had a wii fit and I wish you lived closer and we'd work our butts off together! (literally)
Post a Comment