Saturday, October 24, 2009

Welcome to the world....!


Last night little Brooklyn Kay joined our family!
She was welcomed by her mommy, daddy, and big sister Madison.
We are all relieved and happy that she and her mom are both doing fine,
and we can't wait to meet her.
She weighed in at 7 pounds-6 ounces and is 19 1/2 inches long.
(Exactly the same size as Maddie was!)

I am looking forward to spending a few days with them.
(I thought it was fun seeing them both at the exact same age!)


Thanks, Brooklyn, for giving me enough notice to get all my sub plans finished!

See you soon!

JoAnn

9 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I love it! I'm glad you did the comparison pictures because I don't have any of Maddie's baby pictures on our laptop and I wanted to see the differences. Brooklyn is definitely her daddy's girl!

Lacey said...

Yay! She's here! We're so excited to meet her too. Before seeing the comparison picture I though she and Maddie looked completely different... now I can see there's lots of similarities! Such cute girls. :) Congrats, Grandma! :)

linda said...

So awesome. We are so happy for you all. Love her name!

Katie said...

YAY for a new baby in the family!!! I love the comparison pictures. I told Lacey that I thought they looked alike, and I still think they do have a lot of similarities (and differences as well!) can't wait to meet her!

I'm glad she gave you time to figure out a sub! So considerate of her!

Beth at Aunties said...

They sure look like sisters! So adorable. Congratulations and I adore the quote. It is so true!

Enjoy your visit and all the snuggles you will get! Theya re the best:)

~♥

Holly said...

Congratulations! Another cute granddaughter. What fun!

Anonymous said...

Another darling granddaughter. Congratulations. Enjoy your time with them this week.

Marcia

Amber said...

Congratulations to Liz and her cute family!

Amber said...

Congratulations to Liz and her cute family!