
One of my blogging friends, Holly, remembered these puppets that I posted a while ago and wanted to see the idea again (she wants to make some for her family). They were made from things found around the house so they aren't perfect, but we have enjoyed them and look forward to using them again now that we have some grandchildren.
They are just made out of old nylon stockings, batting, embroidery floss, scrap material, and old jewelry. For the picture they were resting on soda pop bottles.
If you are interested in more details, check out this old post.
7 comments:
Thank you so much! I'll start gathering paraphanelia immediately. I hope ours turn out even half as well as yours.
I love the puppets. Such a fun Christmas tradition... that we need to get started again now that we do have little ones around. They may still be a little young but it will be fun here in a few years.
I just happened upon your blog today...it's beautiful! Looks like you have a wonderful family. You are truly blessed. Can't wait to pop in to visit again. Have a great Christmas.
Kim
Your memories of Christmas are so much like mine! Our poor parents.:) *Magical* is the right word.
I love your home made puppets! I would also love to mke them for our family, and thank you for sharing!
~♥
Those are so cute! What a fun idea for family Christmas traditions!
We (mostly my daughter) finished the puppets tonight. I can't wait to show you. It may take me a day or two but they'll be up there eventually. Thank you again!
You always have these great ideas. I love those kind of things. I hope you are going to have some down time soon.
Post a Comment