
Will the groundhog see his shadow today?
I'm hoping he doesn't!
I'm ready for some Spring and a little time in the gardens!
How about you?
♥
JoAnn
(I just read that he DID see his shadow! I guess that means I will be doing my annual
"Ode to Winter" soon.
P.S. Thanks for the cartoons, Linda!
and, most importantly,
Happy Birthday, Irene!
I'm hoping he doesn't!
I'm ready for some Spring and a little time in the gardens!
How about you?
♥
JoAnn
(I just read that he DID see his shadow! I guess that means I will be doing my annual
"Ode to Winter" soon.
P.S. Thanks for the cartoons, Linda!
and, most importantly,
Happy Birthday, Irene!

4 comments:
Happy ground birthday hog! I mean Happy Birthday Irene and happy ground hog day to you.
And from where I'm reporting today...there would be absolutely no shadow...It's a complete white-out...
So I'm tucked away with my knitting and laptop..catching up.
http://margs-home-again.blogspot.com/2008/12/what-snow-day.html
That's the write url...the other one was incorrect.
Post a Comment