Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Part Two.....


A big weekend deserves more than one post, right?

(I don't have someone waiting for the computer right now, either!)
These are just some random pictures that I wanted to post last night, but didn't have time.
Our parents would be proud to see all their offspring!


Judd's prize egg creation

Cute family!

Working hard.....


eating.....


hanging out.....


thinking.....

laughing....


catching up.....


celebrating a birthday
(Happy Birthday, Julie and David!)


getting ready to head on home....


We missed those of you who couldn't be here!


JoAnn

7 comments:

Marg said...

What a wonderful time...A large family..how wonderful to reconnect and come together and share all those heart filled memories..
Keep on posting Part Three...

Anonymous said...

This weekend was so much fun. It was great seeing all the family members that we have not seen for awhile. I hope we can do it again soon.

Katie C.

linda said...

I laughed at the caption on my picture...maybe it should have said," Hanging in there"..barely...

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

What in the world is Chris doing in that last picture? We're sad we missed the last part of the weekend. It sounded fun.

The Gathering Place said...

Chris was trying to sneak out of the picture!

julie said...

It was fun to get to spend a little time with you all, especially since we were not there for the party on saturday. Sure love you guys!

The Razon's said...

still trying to decide what the heck linda is doing...