Sunday, June 27, 2010

Youthful energy.....I wish

Getting older is not always a bad thing.
We gain some wisdom that we didn't have when we were younger and we do get to
experience a lot of different things.
 (I really would not want to be a teenager again and deal with all those issues!)

However....
One part that I don't enjoy is not having as much energy as I used to.
I find that I can't accomplish as much in one day as I did a few years ago.
Not a problem for this little girl.
Our house has an "island" and you can loop around and around in a circle.
Maddie's mom had just returned from girls' camp with a floppy hat and some glow sticks for Maddie and boy was she excited. She walked about 50 laps.  She was trying to catch Uncle Robbie who managed to keep ahead of her. 

After that fun wore off, she had a great time leading Great Grandma and Grandpa in some
glow stick aerobics.



Are you tired yet?
Don't you wish we could borrow some of her energy?

I'm linking up with Mary's Little Red House Mosaic Monday.

Go and check out some fun mosaics.
JoAnn

5 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I love the pictures with Grandma and Grandpa. And yes, I do wish I had even a smidgin of her energy.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

LOL! I definitely need a big bottle of young energy! We'd be gadzillionaires if we could find the formula!

:-)

Anonymous said...

Don't you think mothers should be given enough energy to keep up with their children? I don't know how they do it.

Katie C.

Jeanne said...

Perhpas as we get older our body knows to conserve it. :)

linda said...

so you need to have a word with my kids so I can be a grandma before I am too tired to care! :)