Saturday was a perfect fall day here in Utah.
We left behind our weekend cleaning (again) and headed off to the hills for a family reunion. The drive there was so beautiful with the leaves already starting to turn crimson, golden, and dozens of shades of orange.
Stunning!
We couldn't resist a little "tease" by posing beside this sign.
We gathered together with family-aunts, uncles, cousins, in-laws, and friends at a cousin's cabin.
Sisters....
Adventure for all ages.....
It was a relaxing, fun, day.
♥
JoAnn
P.S. If you ever find yourselves tempted to join the Beaver Creek Nudist Camp, don't take your clothes off too quickly! You might be the only nudist in the whole camp!
I'm joining Mary's Mosaic Monday at
Little Red House! There are some great mosaics there. Go check them out.



15 comments:
What a beautiful mosaic ... it certainly looked like a wonderful day! Just adored the photo at the top ... simply beautiful!
Lovely shots and lovely memories for you. Love the Nudist sign! Too funny! So nice that you are so close to the changing colors of fall. The leaves down here don't change ... just fall! I miss that part of Autumn.
Looks like a great time, great shots of your family enjoying themselves :)
LOL, at the Beaver Nudist colony!
What a wonderful family you have and thank you for sharing with us. Take care:)
Ha! That's funny! Very handsome family you have there, too...
JoAnn
After looking at your photos, I KNOW why you look so familiar! I think your daughter (can't remember her name) is married to Travis MItchell!!!??? Well my husband took his place as Vice Principal in our town when he moved onto another job!!! I saw your daughter's photo on your blog and it all clicked!
I grew up in southern California - thought maybe you could have gone to school there? The WORLD is 'super-small' - let me tell you!!!!!
Ohhhhhhhh, you're going to want to STRANGLE ME!!! I did look at your family photo and didn't see Julie in it - I should have known!!! So sorry! I did think you and your hubby were sure a young looking parents!!!!!! haha! How is Travis' health - we've lost track of them since leaving "The Burg"!!!!
Ok, I'm going to go out and shoot myself. (For those of you who have been following my comments, Julie is my sister-not my daughter!) Fortunately, Julie is so sweet that I can't hate her! Ha!
I can tell I'm missing out on all the fun by not having my own blog!
What lovely memories you must have made - and thanks for the warning about the nudist camp!
How lucky for you to have had such a wonderful reunion. There is nothing quite like it. We had a grand time this summer in St. Louis! Thank you for sharing these wonderful pictures! Cathy
Wonderful photos. Looks like a good day all round. You would have been overdressed for the other place. LOL.
What a fun family reunion! Though I never pictured your family to be the nudist colony type of people... ;) The pictures of the fall leaves are stunning!!! :)
What a wonderful post...I loved your quote...Everyone needs a family no matter what it looks like.
The colors look so vivid...I just noticed our first snowfall and it's chilly out there...but the leaves will turn fast now and give us that true feeling of fall.
Looks like fun and great family get together. Love the fall colors.
Post a Comment