Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ready or not.....

Halloween comes early this year.
Tomorrow is our school celebration.  
(There is no school on Friday!)

Am I ready?

The house is decorated...


























The dead roses are ready.....


The old witch is in her place on the mantle...


BUT...
   I'm  still not sure what I will be wearing to school tomorrow!
 

 




Last year I was a baker.
 (My students all wanted
to eat my props!)


 Will I have some late night inspiration 
or will I pull out my witches outfit?

I'll let you know when I decide!



JoAnn

3 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

You were a pretty funny chef last year. I think that will go down as a classis costume!

linda said...

That is so clever. All you teachers should rotate costumes so you could wear one to the family party. I'm still trying to decide what to wear!

Mimi Sue said...

I love your baker costume. Such a great idea! You were brave to go to Witches Night Out! There are too many witches there for me. I have a little problem with crowds! Looks like a lot of fun though. Mimi