Witches...
Witches....
and more
Witches!
"Double, double toil
and trouble
fire burn and cauldron
bubble."
-Macbeth Act IV
(Shakespeare)
Last night all the witches in Utah came out of hiding.
(Hundreds and hundreds of them!)
Even a cute brand new one.
I ran into my twin sister.
(Well, we used to be neighbors!)
The setting was festive and fun.
AND...
I won this cute Halloween quilt!
It was a bewitching evening!
(Do you think my students know about my secret identity? HaHa!)
♥
P.S. Check out last year's event here.


7 comments:
You make such a cute good witch! It looks like you had a lot of fun. I love Gardner Village at Halloween. Maybe next year I will dress up and join you.
Katie C.
It looks like fun. Didn't you win something last year too? You must be a lucky person. I too love Gardner Village at Halloween.
You make me laugh. I love it. Maybe we sisters can go next year and pretend to be cool too. Not that you have to pretend to be cool, but maybe we would. :)
I think I could fit right in...even without a costume.
I remember last's years advent and I was awaiting to see what would be happening this year...
How cute are you! Looks like you had a great time!
That was Melissa, not linda! Using her computer sorry!
I love that you won, again! You make such a spectacular witch, I'm glad you have that one night every year to get to enjoy with your witchy pals to the fullest. :)
Post a Comment