Have a nice weekend!
JoAnn
Good pictures, although it could be argued that Brookyln has a look of fear on her face.
Your grandkids are adorable!!!!!
I think I would have to disagree with Andrew :) Brooklyn was loving life at that moment... but then again I actually saw this moment take place. But I do love those pictures.
I sure love those three! I can't wait for number four this June.Katie C.
CUTE, CUTE , CUTE
Well I can tell which are the best students in your class of learning.They all have happy smiles.
Your grandchildren are adorable! The little girl looks so much like you in your child photo on your profile!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Good pictures, although it could be argued that Brookyln has a look of fear on her face.
Your grandkids are adorable!!!!!
I think I would have to disagree with Andrew :) Brooklyn was loving life at that moment... but then again I actually saw this moment take place. But I do love those pictures.
I sure love those three! I can't wait for number four this June.
Katie C.
CUTE, CUTE , CUTE
Well I can tell which are the best students in your class of learning.
They all have happy smiles.
Your grandchildren are adorable! The little girl looks so much like you in your child photo on your profile!
Post a Comment